Friday, September 13, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings | What I bought from the Lilly Sale

Weekly Review: This week was a big week, we started the week with the Lilly sale on Monday and ending on Wednesday! I actually went shopping instore on Sunday and you can read here about which items I bought!

Weekend Happenings: This weekend is pretty low key which will be really nice after the crazy busy week I have had.

Lilly Sale!!!: I feel as though I got a lot of great pieces from this years sale and I am so excited about it! I talked about the items I bought in-store in Monday's post "The Lilly Pulitzer Sale" but I bought two more items during the sale online.


The first item I bought was the Adrianna dress in the print multi Floridita which is such an effortless dress. This year effortless dresses that would work for so many different occasions was exactly what I was looking for. I love the cotton fabric dresses that are so light because they are perfect for work to throw on a cardigan or a jean jacket with.

The second thing I bought is a little different but something I genuinely needed so why not buy a Lilly version. For work, I wear bike shorts under all of my dresses because of all the movement and I really needed a new pair so I was so excited to find these in the sale! I find biker shorts super uncomfortable so why not make them cute when they are a necessity and not a want!

No comments:

Post a Comment