Friday, October 18, 2019

5 Things

I didn't realize this until I was writing about the third 5 things of the week but these all have to do with products you can use in the shower. But these are all things that I am loving at the moment.




Exfolikate: I received this face treatment in a fabfitfun starter box, at first I was a little nervous because it said it was an intensive exfoliating and my skin is so sensitive "intensive" freaks me out. But I also read on the back that if you have sensitive skin to use it only a couple times a week. I have been using this for a few weeks now and my skin seems so much better.


Hydro Boost: Another skincare item, this one I use on a more day to day basis to clean my face. I have an entire post about the hydro-boost line from last summer which you can find here. This line is so fresh and crisp feeling I just can't get enough of it.


Garnier Fructis Hair mask: I love these hair masks, I put my hair through so much these days that I love to put on a hair mask at least once a week. This one leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth afterward.


Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner: I am a huge fan of the Tresemme shampoo and conditioner but every now and then I mix things up and change my conditioner because I feel as though my hair develops a tolerance to the Tresemme due to how much I use it. My next favorite is this whole blends honey scent shampoo and Conditioner.


Joy Razor: Okay anything in cute pink packaging catches my eye so I was pulled right to these razors. Their whole image is about being simple and I love that I need more simplicity in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment