Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Ripped white sweater

I am still feeling the effects from the long weekend but we are hanging in there because it is already halfway to the weekend! Over the long weekend, we were in Maine, I have a recap of our trip coming soon! But while we were there this was one of the looks I for dinner one night. 

 Sweater: Amazon | Pants: DL1961 | Shoes: Target


  
Sweater: Amazon | Pants: DL1961 | Shoes: Target



 Sweater: Amazon | Pants: DL1961 | Shoes: Target

I'm sorta laughing at myself about this sweater because last year around this time I posted on my Instagram story about these ripped styled sweaters with a poll asking if you guys liked them. I had 80% including myself say that they did not like these and here we are a year later with a whole post dedicated to a ripped sweater. 

This sweater is another great amazon find for only $22 and comes in black and yellow also. In the pictures online the model has this sweater pulled off her shoulder, I am wearing a small which if I did want to wear this off the shoulder I would go up a size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment