Monday, October 21, 2019

Poncho Sweatshirt

Really wishing I was back on the gorgeous marginal way in Maine on this Monday. We had the best time climbing on the rocks and if you look closely the back of my poncho its all wet because the ocean was super angry that day but still as beautiful as ever.  






UGG: Fleece pichot poncho | UGG: Charlynne Poncho | UGG: Astrid Poncho | Steve Madden: Hooded poncho | Steve Madden: Solid hooded poncho | Loft: Hooded Poncho Sweater

So this poncho is an old Loft Factory find that I'm pretty sure I paid like $10 for but have been obsessed with ever since. It is so comfortable, I love to wear it to class because it feels like I'm wearing a legit blanket. Even though this one is no longer available at Loft, there is this one which is equally as cute and comes in black and grey. This new one may not be only $10 but it is $35 which is still a great deal. 

While I was searching to see if this poncho was still available I found so many from UGG that I now need in my life! I have a bunch of them linked above and they look sooooo cozy. They have the soft UGG fleece on the inside and in all honesty, if I wore this one to class I would probably fall asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment