Monday, October 7, 2019

Halloween Decor!

It is currently extreme fall vibes in my house which is making me want to decorate for Halloween even more than I did before. We went apple picking over the weekend so we made an apple crisp and a cider donut bundt cake for Kyle's birthday. It smells delicious over here!



Three-tiered pumpkins | Happy Halloween banner | Skeleton dog | Ghost earrings | Sweet Cinnamon pumpkin | Hocus pocus sign | black pumpkin | Mummy mug | Teal pumpkin | Sweet cinnamon pumpkin candles

I love just little hints around the house that make it feel more like fall, like candles or a pumpkin here or there I don't really go overboard. One of my favorite things to do is drink out of seasonal mugs and this mummy one is so cute. I also can't decide if I think the dog skeleton is super cute or super awful I'll have to do an Instagram poll on this.

I really love the idea of a teal pumpkin on your front porch for trick or treaters. The idea of the teal pumpkin is that if you have one in front of your house it lets trick or treaters know that you have items that are safe for children who have allergies. Whether its non-food items or peanut-free items they should have something acceptable for the child. I love this idea coming from a mother who has a gluten allergy there are many candies she can eat but there are many she can't. It's something to think about this year when buying your candy and painting your pumpkins.

2 comments:

  1. These decorations are adorable! (I love the wine sign) and I have never heard of the teal pumpkin before - that's great!

    K A T E L A T E L Y //
    http://www.katelately.co

    ReplyDelete