Friday, October 11, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: It has been a busy week with work and school and trying to plan everything for the weekend. These days I feel as though all I do is plan.

Weekend Happenings: This weekend we are heading to Maine, this year my mom and grandmother wanted to take a trip to celebrate their birthdays. I am excited to get away for the weekend and eat some good food.

Recent Favorites:

  • Revel Nail dip: This week I bought this color on amazon and it came the next day. I love when Amazon ships things so quickly they get here a day early...it's the little things in life. The dip I bought is the shade ginger which is like a deep plum color and perfect for fall. 
  • Riverdale: On Wednesday season 4 of Riverdale started and so far it is off to such a good start. 
  • Under-bed storage: I love pulling my sweaters out of storage for the fall and winter months but I did not have the right storage bin to do so. I am totally ashamed to admit this but my sweaters were in a plastic garbage bag under my bed for the summer. I know I know this is horrible so that's why I bought this storage bin on amazon and it was only 15 dollars and way better than a garbage bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment