Monday, November 11, 2019

Army Green Sweatshirt


There is nothing I love more than being warm and cozy in the fall colder months, so I pretty much live in sweatshirts from like now until May. My uniform for the fall is leggings, sweatshirt, vest, and slip-on sneakers and this lightweight sweatshirt is perfect for under any vest or by itself!





Outfit: Sweatshirt: Amazon | Leggings: Amazon | Slip-on sneakers: (old) Similar

Surprise, surprise I have another Amazon outfit today, I recently got sent this color block sweatshirt which I was really excited about because I never wear camo really ever. This sweatshirt comes in a bunch of different color block styles. I need to buy a black vest so I can wear a vest over this which would be the perfect school outfit. 

These leggings I linked from amazon (because let's be honest I buy way too much from amazon) are 90 degrees brand and I actually got mine from Marshals. But these are my favorite leggings and I am so excited cause amazon has so many different colors of them so I now know where all my money is now going.

2 comments: