Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas Pj's

My absolute favorite Christmas tradition is getting our Christmas pj's and waiting until Christmas eve night to wear them (I put them on for these photos and took them right off). This years Pj's are from the Gap factory and so soft and comfortable. I love pajama shorts and these with the little lights are so cute and Christmasy. 




Outfit: Shorts: Gap Factory | Waffle Tee: Gap Factory

The Love by Gap line has so many cute Christmas shorts and pants. There are also so many cute Christmas sets, and these shorts are on sale for only 10$ with so many different prints. I actually also bought these polar bear pants which are equally as cute.

I love buying Christmas pj's you can see my previous Christmas pj's here from 2015. These Christmas pj's are my favorite because we had such a fun time taking these pictures. Then there is last year's Christmas Pj's which was so fun to do and my mom, sister, and Kait was so patient while I struggled to set the camera up to take these pictures. I think one of my new favorite Christmas traditions is taking pictures of the PJs. 

5 comments:

  1. Such cute PJ's! I'll have to check out Gap factory. Thanks for sharing!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable pj's!!

    https://www.makelifemarvelous.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love festive pjs during this time of year!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun festive PJs! We usually get the boys pyjamas for Christmas although we haven't got Christmas themed ones yet there are a lot of cute ones around tempting me, haha!

    Hope that you're having a great week :) I spent the day out with my mum today :)

    Away From Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extraordinary significant post, where you make the fundamental center, truly satisfies me for its vital of significance. After all it is an incredible article with all the fixings. Much obliged ahead of time for posting it.
    www.designercountry.com

    ReplyDelete