Friday, November 2, 2018

October Recap



October is the busiest month of the year for me, there are so many birthdays to celebrate and cakes to be made. I always love October because it really starts to feel like the holiday's to me because I literally celebrate with friends and family all month. Plus I had some outfits on the blog this month that I really loved so I figured I would do one big round-up of it all. 

The first outfit post of this month was this floral J.Crew vest that I have been loving. You can see this post here with all the outfit details. 

The first weekend of this month we celebrated my mom's birthday at the oldest winery in America at the Brotherhood Winery. I also have a whole post of our tour and wine tasting which you can see here
We then celebrated my mom's birthday and Kyles birthday at our favorite Italian restaurant. 

I always try to challenge myself for a new cake recipe for my mom's birthday. So this year I found this recipe on Pinterest which is a chocolate raspberry cake with a raspberry filling. So delicious and everyone loved it. 
We then celebrated my best friends birthday with frozen strawberry daiquiri's, pizza, and cake. This cake was a red velvet with cream cheese frosting and the middle cut out filled with m&m's. Another delicious cake. 
This month I posted about this J.Crew flannel top which may be the softest top that I own. This is one of those shirts that you can throw on and look put together. It also comes in a red which may have to show up in my closet soon, you can see the details of this outfit here.
We celebrated another birthday of another best friend with a 90's bar crawl which was so much fun. Kyle and I both wore flannels and 90's inspired graphic tees, Kyles was dragon ball z and mine was NSYNC. 
I have been loving this Amazon t-shirt dress that has pockets all over my blog and Instagram. I just think it's the best idea and I think every dress should have pockets. All of the outfit details are in this post here!
This month I also posted about this J.Crew Rainjacket, I just wish it was a little warmer so I could wear it longer as the months get colder. Check out the post here and where to get all the outfit details. 

This month was also my little brother Kristians 21st birthday so I made him a confetti cake (his favorite) which was also beer pong themed which was very appropriate for his 21st birthday! 

October is my favorite month because it is the start of fall and really the start of the holidays because of Halloween. But most importantly because I get to celebrate some of the most important people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment