Wednesday, November 7, 2018

What I'm Packing For My Upcoming Trip

This weekend is my annual girls trip with my mom, my sister Kara, and Kaitlin! Every year we go to Manchester Vermont and spend the weekend shopping at the outlets and eating delicious food. This time we are spending an extra night so packing was a little more extensive this time so I thought I would share a little of what I am bringing!
I am planning to wear this outfit on the way to Manchester, it's not a long drive but this will be comfortable to sit in the car in. In the post I did on this plaid ruffle shirt I talked about how soft it is and I am not exaggerating when I say it may be the softest shirt I own. Highly recommend it.

For this outfit, I plan to wear it on the second day for our day of shopping! When I spend the day shopping I like to layer and wear things that are easy to take on and off when trying outfits on. The shirt under the cardigan is a tank top from Jcrew which is lightweight.  

Other things I am bringing include (but not limited too):

What usually ends up happening on these trips is I pack a ton of different outfits to bring with me and end up wearing none of them because I just wear what I bought while shopping there. I am so looking forward to getting away and make sure to look out for the upcoming posts on our trip and follow along on Instagram to see more of our trip --> @petiteinherheels

No comments:

Post a Comment