Friday, April 10, 2020

Lounge Home Outfits

I recently heard on the news that you should have a supply of only at home outfits especially during this time of COVID-19, so I decided today that I would share some of my favorite at home and lounge outfits. 


I have talked about this J.Crew Cozy Turtleneck here in this post (which is the outfit I have been living in lately) but I am back to talk about it again because of how much I love it.  This sweatshirt is so lightweight and I have it in cream and black. And sticking with the J.crew theme, I don't own these Marled wide leg pants but I do want to. These look so cozy and short girl tip: if things are cropped then they will be full length on us! I also love to lounge in big cardigans like this barefoot dreams cardigan, wearing cardigans while lounging around makes me feel a tiny bit more but together than just a sweatshirt.

3 comments:

  1. These pieces look so beautiful and comfy. Thank you so much for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/04/nikel-eye-cream-with-chestnut_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such cute outfits! I'm loving all the lounge wear blog posts right now, you can't beat cute lounge wear xo

    Gemma | Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these pieces look so cozy! I need to invest in a few pairs of joggers!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete