Monday, January 9, 2017

Blanket Scarf outfit








Hollister: Skinny jeans | Swirling Honey: plaid blanket scarf | American eagle: Olive top | 
J.Crew: suede booties | Lizzy James: Kelly bracelet

If there is one thing I love to wear in the winter it would be blanket scarfs. They are the perfect accessory, they're warm and pull any outfit together. This blanket scarf is from swirling honey, they have so many to choose from, I also have a solid gray one that I'm sure you will see soon in an upcoming post.

I'm also loving this bracelet that I received for Christmas. It's from the company Lizzy James which came up with a unique idea to make these wrap bracelets that can also be worn as a necklace. There are so many different designs to choose from, and they can all be customized.

















4 comments:

  1. AAA you look so cute! I love your outfit it looks so cozy. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that arm candy!! And Blanket Scarfs are one of my favorites when it's this cold. So cozy!

    Erin
    Top Knots & Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with a blanket scarf in winter and this one looks super cosy! x

    Always, Alice – Huge New Year Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you matched the blanket scarf with the dark green! I always go red but this look is on point!

    http://www.workaholicwanderlustingwoman.com/

    ReplyDelete