Monday, January 14, 2019

Bow-Sleeve Top

I have had this top in the back of my closet since before Christmas and I have completely forgotten all about it. I feel like I have so much stuff shoved into my closet that this happens more then I would like to admit. Maybe I do need to watch the Tidying Up with Marie Kondo more then I thought I did. Anyways, I had originally bought this top to wear on Christmas Eve and with this J.Crew Ruffle Front Mini Skirt but I paired the skirt with this black turtleneck instead. 





Today I paired this top with these black pants to give it a more edgy vibe. This could be a perfect outfit to transition from day to night. I added a pair of nude heels to this outfit to make it more professional for a day job or an interview. I’m about to get to the point in my life where it is going to be all about interviews and trying to find my first “big girl” job. Adding a pair of dress pants with this top would be the perfect interview outfit. Finding an outfit to wear to an interview that is appropriate is sometimes hard to think of especially when you're already nervous about actually going to the interview. I want to bring more professional outfits and interview outfits to the blog because I know how challenging that time can be. This outfit could easily be transitioned into a nighttime look with a pair of booties and a clutch to make it more casual. 


*Sale Alert* This top is currently on sale right now at J.crew factory for only $29.99. J.Crew Factory is having an amazing sale right now where if you buy two items you get 50% off, three items 60% off, and four or more items are 75% off! There are twelve pages of clearance items at the moment so you should definitely be able to find something! The sawyer boots I am wearing along with the top are both currently part of this sale!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice top and it looks cute on you. Great pictures and thanks for sharing.
    The Glossychic
    Wonder Cottage

    ReplyDelete