Friday, July 7, 2017

FabFitFun Box Summer 2017






I recently received my first FabFitFun in the mail the other day and I am so excited about it. I'm sure you may have seen these boxes from many people on the internet such as some of the people from the show The Bachelor. But if you have never seen the box before it is a subscription box that comes out 4 times a year (one for each season). This is the summer box which includes a variety of items ranging from makeup to clothes and even vitamins.

This being my first box I was not disappointed I'm pretty excited about all the items in this box and really excited to dig in and try them all. One item that I am super thrilled about is the bkr bottle which is a glass water bottle and I'm really hoping that it motivates me to drink more water because it is something that I really need to do.  I also love the mystic bar necklace that is made up of stone. The one I received is howlite and it promotes calmness and enhances intuition.

How cute is the ready, set, create art kit?! I can't wait to use my creative skills (which are not pretty) to create something so cute for my room or maybe my living room. I have no idea what to do with it though so if you have any suggestions of any quotes or an idea for what I should put on my canvas let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment