Monday, July 24, 2017

Rocksbox Review

I love subscription boxes and I love to learn about new ones. I am so excited about the one I am talking about today. It is such a different concept than anything that I have heard about. It is a subscription to jewelry that you rent and there are so many good brands like Kendra Scott and Kate Spade that you can receive.

For 21$ a month you receive 3 pieces of jewelry that were handpicked for you. The best part I personally think is that you can keep these pieces for as long as you would like. As long as you are paying the 21$ a month you can keep them for as long as you want or send them back as soon as you want. You could send them back as many times as possible and keep getting more jewelry.





I received the Kendra Scott Rayne necklace, the Kendra Scott Elle earrings, and the Gorjana tanner bar necklace. I am so obsessed with all of these pieces. So I made up a wishlist and the Elle earrings were one of the items I picked so the website "granted my wish" because I received an item off of my wishlist. I really love the concept of this subscription box and I was not disappointed with the items I received.

This post is not sponsored.







1 comment:

  1. I love Rocksbox! Just recently got my sister in law started on it! I've been doing it for over 2 years and I can't get enough! Love the pieces you got :)
    x
    Missy
    http://popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete