Friday, September 29, 2017

5 Things Friday

This has been quite the week and I am so ready for a relaxing weekend to start, 1:00 can't come fast enough today. This week I contracted bronchitis and it may actually be the worst ever. I completely took the day off from school and work on Wednesday to chill out and rest but I still don't feel my best so this weekend is filled with a ton of movies and ice cream.

1. Waterproof Lash Paradise I am obsessed with this mascara I leaning toward it's a pretty good dupe for the better than sex mascara and it's less than half the price. I don't know if I would get the waterproof one again because it is hard to get off but I don't know if that is just because I am not a fan of waterproof in general. 

2. Halloween owl mug- This is an old mug from a Hallmark store but I love to add small touches of fall and Halloween to my bedroom. So I added a cute succulent to this one and it is the perfect touch of fall!

3. Mini Babybell- This is my newest obsession, I don't know if it's the taste of the fact that the wax packaging is so fun to peel. I love to eat these for lunch with some Triscuits. So delicious! 

4. These are a pair of earrings that I received in my rocksbox and I think they are so fun! I wanted to wear them to a fiesta or a margarita night, that's what they remind me of! 

5. Cold medicine- These products have been my life savors this past week!

 

1 comment:

  1. Love this little "favorites" post! Those earrings are so cute, but sorry about your cold :( I haven't been feeling the best, but I am hoping it's just allergies because I do not want to be sick...

    Lauren Lindmark | https://www.dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete