Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Fall Wishlist


Cardigan | Shaft bootie | Plaid poncho | Gucci camera bag | Ripped step skinny jeans | Patagonia fleece vest | Tie cuff pullover sweater |  wool floppy hat | Cavell loafer mule

Fall is my favorite season for fashion, I love big comfy sweaters and booties. There are so many good items out this season this wishlist is just a small part of things that I saw that I need in my life. Like this sweater how cute are the sleeves?!?!

So to be honest when mules first came back into style I was not the biggest fan. But now they are slowly growing on me like these Kate Spade ones which have the most amazing detailing! These mules would look perfect with these step hem jeans. I love the unique hem on these jeans I think they are so cute!!




1 comment:

  1. omg, I of course love everything on your list. I might go broke! haha!! But the colors and styles of fall are my faves. But, it has been sooooo hot near me, I can't embrace a sweater or adorable Patagonia vest quite yet. soon!
    xxoo
    Mary
    www.BelleOnTrend.com

    ReplyDelete