Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Warby Parker's Fall Collection



Warby Parker is a company that sells beautiful eyeglasses and sunglasses. Today they are launching their new 2017 fall collection. This could not have came at a better time for me. I have been pretty much wearing my glasses all summer because I am having issues with being a college students and what the means when it comes to insurance and haven't been able to get an appointment to get new contacts. But what it did make me realize is how much I do love my glasses. I have picked out a few that are my favorites.





This fall the team at Warby Parker has came up with an amazing collection of glasses that is full of colorblocking. They also mixed materials throughout the collection making these eyeglasses such a statement piece to add into your life. My favorites from this collection would have to be the first pair in the photos I love how you can see the hardware through the frames giving it a very modern look.


This collection also has stunning sunglasses which match a pair of eyeglasses. I love these pairs above because I think they would go with any outfit and could be worn in any season.

Check out the entire fall 2017 collection on the Warby Parker website.

No comments:

Post a Comment