Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Favorite Fall Shoes | FSJshoes

One of my favorite parts of fall is the shoes, as much as I love sandals and wedges in the summer time I equally love booties and flats if not more. FSJshoes has a ton of vintage shoes that are perfect for fall.


Fsjshoes has the best shoes for fall, last year booties were so in and I have a feeling it won't be any different this year. I am loving these burgundy suede peep toe slingback boots I think the tie at the top makes them so unique. Fsjshoes also has amazing flats, like these orange commuting pointed toe flats. I love the heel which is almost a different part of the shoe. I can already picture all of the fall inspired outfits I would pair with these shoes!

                                                                      FSJ shoe time

No comments:

Post a Comment