Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Casual Thanksgiving Day Outfit






Outfit: Sweater: Bow-neck sweater | pants: Olive green similar Flats: Scalloped Flats and Similar

I recently got this sweater while in Vermont at the amazing J.Crew Factory store. I love the little touch of the bow, when I fight picked up this sweater I thought the bow belonged in the back but when I tried it on I realized it went in the front. I was thrown off at first but the more I thought about it the more it grew on me. 

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week, this fall season is going by so quickly I can't believe it. Next week my family is going to be headed to my dad's mothers house for dinner and then my aunt's house for dessert, I love seeing my whole family on the holidays it's so hard to get all together these days cause everyone is so busy. And then we go black Friday shopping!! 

My family is lucky enough to have two Thanksgiving meals, on Friday my whole family will head up north to my mom's mothers house for another round of dinner and dessert. I remember when we were little and we would go to my mom's mom's house we would yell at the TV to Santa in the parade what we wanted for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment