Monday, November 13, 2017

Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

Happy Monday my friends, this weekend flew by but I was able to have some downtime and relax which was much needed. But this week is already off to a running start so I'm going to take this time and fantasize about how much food I'm going to eat on turkey day next week and think about which outfit will be best to wear so I can stuff myself. 
Outfit: Top: rollneck sweater | Skirt: ruffle wool mini skirt | Shoes: velvet loafer mules | necklace: ribbon tied pearls

This skirt is perfect for the holiday season and paired with these mules is such a statement. I love how bright and loud these shoes are which will dress up any outfit. 



I love a more casual outfit with some accessories to dress the outfit up, these heels are perfect for the holiday season and would pair so well with any of these three outfits. 

Dress: something navy sweater dress | vest: quilted down vest | booties: suede booties | Bag: flap bag
I have a vest obsession and also a suede bootie obsession and okay maybe I have a sweater dress obsession as well. Needless to say, I love this outfit if I could describe my style this outfit would probably do it justice. This satchel is also so cute and versatile it would go with anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment