Monday, November 20, 2017

Suede Holiday Outfit






Top: Luxe crew neck tee | Vest: quilted vest | Skirt: Suede snap front mini | Shoes: Suede booties | Necklace: Elisa necklace
Happy Monday everyone! Today is my only day of classes for the week and then I am on Thanksgiving break. I am really looking forward to having some time to relax and hang out with the family. I plan to wear this outfit to one of my Thanksgiving celebrations becuase this skirt is so comfortable.

Suede is everywhere these days and I love it, this suede skirt from old navy is perfect for the holiday season. This skirt is only 30$ and right now Old Navy is having a sale where they take 40% off at checkout which is such a good deal.



1 comment:

  1. That outfit adorable. I love the blue skirt.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete