Friday, November 10, 2017

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This past week I have been getting holiday content ready for my blogmas series that starts on December first. I'm really excited about this year blogmas, it's a lot of work but it puts my right into the holiday spirit. Let me know in the comments if you want to see any specific posts this year on blogmas.

Weekend Happenings: This weekend I don't have much planned and I am so okay with that. I haven't had a weekend that I was able to just sit back and relax and with the holidays right around the corner t is only going to get worse.

Current Favorite Finds:

  • Cable knit hats: I am loving these knit hats with the little fur puff on top, I think they are so cute and this one from H&M is gorg, the light pink color is my favorite. 
  • Store gift guides: The women's gift guide from Nordstrom this year has so many good picks for gifts for any women in your life. I can't wait to share my picks with you guys from my gift guides this year. 
Favorite Things on the Internet
  • 9 drugstore beauty buys to keep you hydrated through a long, dry winter: This article is just what I needed. I'm on this new face cream from my dermatologist which is causing my face to be so dry so I need some major hydration. 
  • Bobby Brown loving the way she looks without makeup: I love this series that the today show has been doing on their facebook page. I love my ____ with a celebrity. I love the women empowerment that it gives off and shows how you should love every part of yourself.  


1 comment:

  1. We're into holiday mode as well! I kept joking because I'm totally ready to put decorations for Christmas up, just because of the blog!! Brandon thinks we should wait but I'm all about stretching the season out! :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete