Monday, May 21, 2018

yellow Striped T-Shirt Dress







Old Navy: Dress | Target: Grey sneakers | Jack Rogers: Sandals | Gap: Jean Jacket | Amazon: leather watch band | Kendra Scott: Necklace

My go-to outfits these days are definitely t-shirt dresses, they are so easy and can be worn in so many different ways. I love to throw a jean jacket over them on the cooler spring days with a pair of sneakers, or a pair of Jacks on summer days. I love this particular t-shirt dress because I love the pop of blue at the top, I love blue and yellow together. 
Old Navy is my favorite place to find these dresses and they are at such an affordable price. This one is on sale for only 18$ right now! If you are on a budget like me, Old Navy is a great place to get good deals on cute items. 


2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! It's perfect for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving yellow this summer! Old Navy is for sure a favorite of mine for cute, affordable clothes :)

    Angela | Cue the Coffee
    http://cuethecoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete