Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Ruffle Dress

The ruffle trend on dresses is big this year and I am completely on board with it. This Ruffle dress from JCrew is going to be my staple for the summer. I love a dress that fits well and can be worn to so many different events and places.







Jcrew: Ruffle dress | Jack Rogers: sandals  | Kate Spade: (SIMILAR) | Raybans: Clubmaster

 I actually just wore this dress to my preschool's graduation ceremony and then immediately jumped in the car for a four-hour road trip to Maine (You can read all about our trip in this post here). It was a long day and I was comfortable in this dress the entire time.

The ties on the sleeves are adjustable when I first tried this on the sleeves were a little tight but after I readjusted them they were perfect. This dress also comes in a variety of other patterns and colors which are also so cute! Being under 40$ it is the perfect summer dress. At the preschool graduation, one of the mom's commented on this dress saying how summery it looked.




No comments:

Post a Comment