Monday, June 25, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings (Birthday Edition)


(Special edition of weekly review and weekend happenings on a Monday!! There are no rules here.)

Weekly Review: This past week was a lot of preparation for this weekend, I planned a lot of outfits and packed and prepared. This past week I also posted this post about my favorite JCrew dress of the time. Today my mom is taking me shopping for my birthday and we are going to the cheesecake factory for dinner. There is just something about going to the cheesecake factory on your birthday that makes it feel like your birthday (for me at least).

Weekend Happenings: This weekend I turned 23 on the 23rd so I guess that was my "champagne birthday" cause I'm turning the age of the date of my birthday. Regardless it was a super exciting weekend. We went to the Adirondack wine and food festival which we went to last year and had so much fun and tried so many different and delicious things. It rained the whole day but we didn't let that stop us from having fun. They have a ton of food trucks with all different types of food, I ate pulled pork nachos which were so amazing. A few of my friends came and then we spent the night in one of my favorite cities in upstate New York and I had a really fun time.



Birthday edition: This year I turned 23 and I can't believe it, a lot has happened this past year and a lot is planned for the future. I graduated college with my bachelor's degree in Psychology, I finished my last year working as an assistant preschool teacher and lived with Kyle for an entire year. Upcoming this year Kyle and I will have our four year anniversary of dating, I'll (hopefully) have a full-time job and many more that I'm sure I can't even think of or even know about yet.

Last year I wrote this post: 22 Things I've Learned in 22 Years, I wrote 22 things about life and things to remember as life goes on, as I go through big changes in life I still read that post to remind me of all the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment