Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Black Friday Deals

I love going black Friday shopping, every year I go after Thanksgiving dinner with my aunt and we love to just watch the people go crazy about getting an item. One year there was a gigantic pile of Tupperware containers and one guy ran right over to the pile and screamed "I GOT ONE THANK GOD I GOT ONE" it was hysterical. I love the experience of going shopping and getting some good deals.

A lot of stores are doing early Black Friday deals which I think puts people in a predicament. You can either buy the item with a Black Friday deal and hope there won't be a better one on Black Friday, or you can wait and hope it doesn't sell out. Either way, I think it depends on the item you are buying.

So the deals:

Walmart has a ton of electronics that are going to be on sale this year, there is a good deal through straight talk on iPhone 6's for $99 along with numerous deals on TV's.

Best Buy has a great deal on a kitchen aide for only $219 and the ring security system for only 139$. Along with a ton of other great deals.


Target has a ton of televisions on sale this year along with a bunch of other things but their flyers are filled with the TVs on sale.

Tips for black Friday shopping:

  • Wear comfortable clothes
  • Drink coffee
  • be polite to others 
  • HAVE FUN and be entertained by the crazy people

No comments:

Post a Comment