Monday, November 19, 2018

Casual Thanksgiving








FLANNEL TOP: J.Crew | JEANS: old (a similar pair here) | SLIP-ON SNEAKERS: Old Navy | TOTE: Vince Camuto tote 

I can not believe that Thanksgiving is this week! This is going to be a pretty easy week for me since I don't have class this week due to the Thanksgiving daybreak. I love Thanksgiving and all of our traditions, my family has two thanksgivings one with each side of the family so one is on Thursday of Thanksgiving and the other is the Friday after Thanksgiving. This year our plans almost had to be changed due to my little sisters cheerleading. Our hometown high school team made it to the sectionals game, this weekend they played a close game but unfortunately, they didn't win. If they had won the game it would have been the day after Thanksgiving making our holiday plans a little more hectic. 

So now about this outfit, I bought this flannel bell-sleeve top on my trip to Vermont. I love the different patterns between the sleeves making the bell of the sleeves really stand out. The blue in this shirt is really standing out in these pictures but it is not that bright in person, it's a perfect dark blue color. I am also lovinggg these slip-on sneakers from Old Navy they are so comfortable, they are a fabric on top so you have to be careful not to get them wet. 


1 comment:

  1. So So cute!! I love the buffalo check top, looks cute and comfy. Perfect for the holiday!

    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com

    xoxo Libby

    ReplyDelete