Monday, December 9, 2019

Maroon and Velvet

 I love velvet around the holiday time and this velvet skirt is perfect for all of your holiday parties and events. I love to wear items around the holidays that feel holiday-ish like these plaid pants from J.Crew factory that I want so bad. But I hate spending money on items that can only really be worn around the holidays. Items like this velvet skirt are perfect because they can transition to outfits outside of the holidays.





Outfit: Shirt: J.Crew Factory | Skirt: old (Similar) | Shoes: High block heel | Earrings: Multicolored drop 

I bought this shirt on my trip to Manchester Vermont, I was really excited about this shirt when I saw it online but it wasn't as wow in store as I wanted it to be. Although paired with this skirt I love it, I think tucking it in makes it so much cuter because it's very casual not tucked in.

This outfit would be perfect for any holiday party, I think I may wear this outfit to my family Christmas eve party. I am almost done shopping which seems super early this year but it is so nice to be able to enjoy the season and focus on baking cookies and watching hallmark movies instead of spending money. 

4 comments:

  1. Loving the black and maroon color combo! And such gorgeous earrings!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes velvet is great for the holiday season. And the color of this top is so nice and it looks great on you. And yes it is a great look for a holiday party.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete


  4. Awesome photo you have shared here, Thanks a lot for sharing it because it make myself to love.
    www.designercountry.com

    ReplyDelete