Monday, December 10, 2018

My Favorite Sweater This Winter

Welcome to Blogmas day 10!! I know I have been flooding the blog with Christmas gift ideas and content so I figured I would sneak another quick and casual outfit in here to break things up a little. I seriously live in big comfy sweaters these days because it is freezing outside.







J.Crew: Rollneck Sweater | Gap: Jeans | Target: Flats | Dooney Bourke: Pebble Grain Charleston 

This J.Crew Factory rollneck sweater is the epitome of a big comfy winter sweater. I am also loving the color which is frosty olive, it's so different than all of the cream and grey sweaters that are filling up my closet. This color is also perfect for the holiday season I actually wore this to my work holiday party last night!

So this week I am finishing up most of my Christmas shopping, I feel like during the month of December I am never actually completely finished shopping and always have that one last thing to get the few days before Christmas. But I secretly kinda love the stress of going shopping and finding that last thing. 

1 comment:

  1. That sweater looks so cozy!!! I have a sweater obsession ahahah!!

    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com

    xoxo Libby

    ReplyDelete