Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Holiday Makeup Sets

I love to browse through the holiday makeup sets, I especially love the green and red ones which look like a Christmas gift. How adorable is the old-fashioned tub filled with bath goodies?? Another bonus is that usually with makeup sets you get multiple items for a reduced price. The IT cosmetics set is only 68$ and is valued at 100$ and they are all full sized products which is an amazing deal. 

Too Faced always has the best holiday sets, like the packaging of this Christmas cracker and this makeup bag. Not to mention their gingerbread themed eyeshadow pallet. All of there items are festive they really make it feel like Christmas!

The beauty blender gift set is an amazing deal for anyone who is a beauty blender fan, there is also this one which even comes with a cleaner which is so convenient. I have to be honest I am not a huge beauty blender person but I have recently been using like a cheaper brand and I have heard there is a big difference in quality between the knock off’s and the actual beauty blender itself. 

I think I put this perfume sampler in every gift guide but I think it is such a good idea. If you don’t know what scent a person is into or if they want to try a different scent this is the perfect gift. It comes with 15 samples of all different perfumes this way you can try out and smell each scent. Then there is also a coupon inside to take back to Sephora and get a full size of the scent you liked the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment