Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Navy Fuzzy Vest





Vest: J.Crew | Pants: Nordstrom | White Tee: Old Navy | Boots: J.Crew | Bag: Micheal Korrs

Coming at you today with another J.Crew factory vest does it surprise you that I'm completely in love with this one..... yeah doesn't surprise me either. This fuzzy faux-fur vest is so different than all of my other vests I just had to have it in my closet. My mom actually got it in pink and I got it in the Navy so that we could share. Also, my all-time favorite J.Crew sawyer suede booties are looking a little rough lately. Is there any tips or tricks for washing them??

I hope that everyone is loving the blogmas this year! I have worked really hard on this years and although it's only the fifth day I am loving every minute of it. Stay tuned for more Christmas filled content coming all the way until Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment