Sunday, December 9, 2018

Stocking Stuffers For Him

See all items below:


Kyle loves funky socks so I always try to put a pair of funny socks into his stocking each year.  Another good idea for men’s stocking stuffers is phone cases, Jack Spade has this navy and red one which is two of Kyles favorite colors so he would love this. I also love to add something special into his stocking and how cute is this old car with the tree ornament? I also found these fan plugins which go in your phone and turn your phone into a fan. I like to add little gadget things like this into Kyles stocking. 

Kyle also loves hats but always seems to lose them so easily, the north face has a bunch of nice hats in all sizes and colors. Kyle also has been keeping his beard (he goes back and forth) and now they sell beard wash which I just think is hysterical. 

For Christmas at my house they boys usually get small things in their stockings like a new toothbrush, scratch-offs, the one year we put a tiny set of legos in their stockings just small stuff they would need but not want to buy themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment