Friday, December 7, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Happening


Weekly Review: This week was a pretty big week, I found out that I officially got accepted into the social works masters program at my college. This past semester I took two masters classes without being in an actual program because I had decided to go to school so late in the summer. But now I am admitted into the program and I am so excited.

Weekend Happenings: This weekend I am having some friends over for a small Christmas party and I have a super fun surprise which I'll try to take pictures of. Then on Saturday, I think we may do some Christmas shopping. Sunday I have my work Christmas party, I have a weekend filled with Christmas activities.

Favorite Things on the Internet:

  • Dad gets excited for Santa: I think this video of this dad on Christmas morning is the funniest thing ever. It so reminds me of something that my dad would do. You have to watch it till the end to hear the one daughter completely lose it on her father. 
  • Real Christmas trees over fake ones: I love this article about how special it is to get a real Christmas tree and the memories behind going to get the tree and the scent that then fills the house of pine. That to me is Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment