Saturday, December 8, 2018

Stocking Stuffers For Her

All of these items are below:


  I absolutely love all of the ornaments filled with makeup goodies which are perfect to put into a stocking. I love all of the little goodies that come in a stocking, the stocking is my favorite part of Christmas morning, my mom always fills ours with gum and hair ties and usually a new toothbrush its all the little things you needed but didn't know you did! I love all the little ornaments that come out around Christmas time filled with the makeup or perfume like this Grace one or this chapstick. I received this chapstick in an Ipsy bag one month and it is now my favorite!


1 comment:

  1. Definitely just sent this to my mom with the message: "these in my stocking please! K, thanks!" ahaha I love your picks!!! So so so perfect for stocking stuffers!!

    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com

    xoxox Libby

    ReplyDelete