Friday, January 11, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This week has been sort of a tough one. My family has two Havanese dogs (I did a post with zesty paws with the pups which you can see here!) and they have been super sick for the past couple of weeks and they both can't get over the sickness. It is so sad to see these tiny pups so sick and you can just see in their eyes that they don't feel good. Four vet visits later and we are still trying the chicken and rice. Hopefully, the new week will bring the pup health and treats.

Weekend Happenings: I'm really not sure what's happening this weekend. I sort of like weekends like that though because anything could happen or nothing could happen. I really want to see Mary Poppins returns I've heard really mixed reviews about it. Has anyone seen it, any thoughts? Kyle also mentioned going to our favorite Chinese restaurant so that may happen also!

Favorite Finds:
  • I go back and forth a lot about what I like to use for a calendar, I love to write down events on a real calendar or a planner but then you have to remember the planner. For me in my life right now I have found that the google calendar works the best for me. It has an actual calendar layout and everything can be color coded. I actually deleted the iPhone calendar app and use this one instead. I also like to add events in on my computer and they automatically show up on my phone which is super convenient. 
  • Psycho by Danielle Bradberry -  If you know me then you know I love country music more then anything. I have loved Danielle Bradberry since she has been on the voice and right now she is doing an album full of covers and the first is psycho by Post Malone which is so amazing and if you haven't heard it yet you need to!
  • Favorite Petite Jackets and Maine Recap - This week I shared all about our recent trip to Maine that we took a few days after Christmas. Ogunquit Maine is such a beautiful place any time of year I'm really glad we were able to experience it in the winter even if it was freezing. Speaking of freezing I also shared a few of my favorite jackets that I received for Christmas. The two coats that I have in petite also come in regular sizes also!
Current Wishlist:
  • Sherpa popover jacket - I saw this on a recent trip to J.Crew and it looks so cozy and comfy. It comes in cream and navy and both colors are currently on sale. This actually just came in the mail for my mom today and now I want it even more!
  • Tarte Concealer - I fell in love with this concealer over the summer and I finally ran out of it so I need to find some time to get over to Ulta a pick up some more. I haven't found one that lives up to this one has anyone else? If so let me know so I can try it out!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, so sorry to hear the dogs are sick! I hope you manage to make some good progress with them and they are feeling better so you can relax and enjoy your weekend! :)



    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your dogs dear. Hope they feel better soon. Anyway, Tarte Concealer sounds good. Will check that out, thanks for sharing!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the pups will get better soon! Have a lovely weekend xx

    Thank you for sharing and don’t miss my latest post about new revolutionary app BLOGGSY for Bloggers and Influencers LIKE ME AND YOU. Bloggsy is designed to allow us Bloggers and Influencers to increase our revenue making opportunities by providing a marketplace for us to promote 30 skills and services that we all should be sharing with each other.
    There’s a HUGE REFERRAL SCHEME too!
    I would love to see you joining the Bloggsy crew. xx
    Much Love,
    Elegant Duchess xx
    https://www.elegantduchess.com/2019/01/08/bloggsy-app-for-bloggers-and-influencers-how-to-increase-your-revenue-making-opportunities/

    ReplyDelete