Friday, July 19, 2019

5 Things


Simply Southern Tee's: I fell in love with simply southern t-shirts on my first trip down to Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Down in the Carolinas these shirts are everywhere and in so many different styles. But up here in New York they are pretty hard to find besides online. While on our recent trip to the Thousand Islands I found one!! I bought the one lines above from the cutest store that the link will bring you to!

Linen Shorts: I live in these Old Navy Linen shorts and right now they are on sale for an amazing price! I just bought a pair of black and a pair of tan, I already own pink and blue. These shorts are my go-to for car rides or lounging around the house in.

Riverdale: I am so far behind on this and I am so mad at myself that I waited this long to watch this show! I am only on season one and so far I am completely obsessed with it.

Amazon Bluetooth headphones: This was my one and only purchase from prime day, I feel kinda sad that this is all I bought but I honestly just didn't need anything. I have been wanting a pair of wireless headphones but I don't want to pay the price. So I found these for only 14$ on prime day and decided to get them and if they are horrible they were cheap.

Drawstring bag: How cute is this drawstring bag from amazon, I really think that it looks like a dupe for a Hershel bag. I love drawstring bags in the summertime for the pool and hikes and other summer activities. The water-resistant polyester makes it easy to throw in wet towels and bathing suits and my water bottles always seem to leak so this comes in handy when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment