Wednesday, July 17, 2019

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wishlist

Okay, I told myself I was not going to make a Nordstrom anniversary sale post this year (I think I say that every year) but then I went online and there are so many good finds on there. I told myself I wasn't going to make a post this year because I really don't buy much from this sale so other bloggers would have much better roundups of this sale from what they bought. I tried to find the really affordable options and the items that I thought were the best sales.




I tried to find all of the items I loved and wanted that were under 40$ with the exception of my hunter boots. I love my hunters so much and have talked about them multiple times on my blog. For me what makes the hunters so different than other rainboots is one their quality but also their short option. I have extremely short legs, like so short most short length pants don't fit me but, the hunter short length is perfect for my legs. These boots hit me right under the knee making them easy to walk in and super comfortable. I also love the heavy boot socks that you can accessorize them with which are so warm that I use them as my winter boots. Highly highly recommend the hunters especially for petite girls. 
<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20022157/?claim=zsqxag9j83c">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. I have wanted a pair of hunter boots for sooo long! I feel like the purchase can be justified too since they are so practical haha
    Aleeha xXx
    https://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete