Monday, July 1, 2019

Tie Back T-Shirt

Happy Monday and fourth of July week! I love the fourth of July it really starts the summer for me and I love fireworks and all the red white and blue! So today I am bringing this super casual yet super cute outfit to the blog. I know I have said this before but I love a top that I can throw on and feel put together with minimal effort. This top is perfect for a casual night out with friends, I just wore this top out to meet up with some friends for some drinks. 


 I also just got in these headbands from Amazon, they were only $15 and come with 8 different colors. I think this light pink one is going to be my favorite for the summer. My next headband will be one with pearls on it, I have my eye on this one which is also sold on Amazon. Maybe it will be on sale on Amazon prime day which is coming up the 15th and 16th!

 Now let's talk about these jeans... I could wear these jeans every day if I could because they are that comfortable. It's really hard for me to find jeans that fit well in the length because my legs are so short. I am so thankful for Old Navy and their short length pants which are the perfect length for my short legs. These are the rockstar jeans with a raw hem and they feel like leggings they are so comfortable.


Top: J.Crew Factory | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Target | Headband: Amazon | Sunglasses: Raybans


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute shirt!! I love how feminine the back is! It looks perfect for summer, especially some really hot hot days the East Coast has been having lately!! Happy almost July 4th, Kelsey!!

    xx Libby
    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh, I love the detail on the back of the top! Striped tops are always a go to for me, but that feminine touch just adds something extra.
    Aleeha xXx
    https://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete