Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Pocket Swing Dress from Amazon!

Another Amazon dress, another dress with pockets, this time it does have buttons which makes it that much cuter. The buttons are fake but the pockets are real (I make myself laugh). This dress is only $19.99 and comes in three other colors including a gorgeous red wine color. 


How cute is this apple watch band?!?! I have a confession, Kyle bought me this for Christmas and I threw it in a drawer because I felt it was more of a summer item and I totally forgot it was in there until a few days ago. I'm mad at myself for all of the time I wasted not using this! I may do a post on how to tie it and all the other uses so comment below if that's something you wanna see!




Dress: Amazon | Shoes: Jack Rogers (On sale at Zappos for $25) | Sunglasses: Raybans | Watchband: Wristpop | Necklace: Dogeared

This dress has the softest fabric and is so light with so much swing to it. I am so going to get my full wear out of this dress because it will look so cute with a jean jacket in the colder months. I love the pop of color that the wrist pop gives and is so fun, I can't wait to make up all the lost time by wearing this all the time. 

I am also loving my new Tinsley jellies from Jack Rogers. Right now the black pair are on sale at Zappos for only $25 and a bunch of different colors are on sale on the official website for $30. They are so comfortable and have become my go-to sandal for the summer. It's so easy, especially being outside all the time if they get dirty or wet they wipe down clean so effortlessly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment