Monday, August 19, 2019

Almost Apple Season

I can't even believe how fast this summer went by and that I am already writing even a transitional type fall post. I am always ready for fall to turn to winter and winter to turn to spring but I am NEVER ready for summer to turn to fall (even though I do love fall). But the apple season does make the transition a little easier. 






Top: J.Crew Factory | Jeans: Old Navy | Headband: Amazon (similar) | Sunglasses: Raybans Sandals: Jack Rogers 

I am calling this a transitional outfit because it would be so cute to throw a cardigan on with for the colder fall months. I love shirts that work for both seasons when it's fall in the morning and the dead of summer by the middle of the day so you can take the cardigan off and not sweat to death. 

I also brought these amazing jeans back to the blog today because I love them so much I have to keep showing them off. These are the rockstar raw hem jeans from Old Navy and I find them to be so comfortable. Like if they didn't have a button I would qualify them as a step below leggings. 




1 comment:

  1. That outfit looks so cute on you girl! And yes, I feel you, summer has FLOWN BY hasn't it?
    Lot's of love!
    xx Janine
    https://walkinmysneaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete