Friday, August 16, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings | Baginning


Weekly Review: This week was the last week of summer school so it sort of feels like the start to another mini summer vacation. I have a little more than two weeks and then life is about to get super busy. We had lots of celebrations at school this week and I'm actually super sad that it is over. I had the BEST people and kids in my room this year, we had way to much fun.

Weekend Happenings: This weekend we are heading up to the lake to spend quality time with a ton of family. It's going to be so nice to get away for the weekend because it really feels like another mini summer vacation before the new stressful semester starts.

New Website:
Baginning is a new website which sells a ton of gorgeous bags and purses. There are so many to choose from, from satchels and clutches to fanny packs and backpacks. One of my favorite types of bags that they sell is all of there satchel bags which range in all different prices.

I've also been soooo busy this summer and I am always looking for cute going out satchel bags and Baginning has so many that would work for any summer occasion. I really like small bags to go out with because I hate being weighed down when outside and already hot. Baginning has so many that are the perfect size.

Baginning also has so many clear tote bags which come in handy during the end of summer and start of fall. A lot of stadiums only allow clear bags and now our local theater which is showing Hamilton this week requires that you bring in a clear bag. So Baginning is the place to go if you are in the market for one because I have found that they are hard to find. I've linked below a few of my favorite bags from Baginning.



No comments:

Post a Comment