Wednesday, September 18, 2019

My Fall Wishlist

Button Collar pullover | Wide Brim Hat | Teddy Bear Vest | Laser Cut Out Booties | Something Navy V-neck Sweater | Cheetah Belt | Colorblock CardiganUtility Rain Jacket | Tunic Dress V-Neck

I can’t believe I am writing my fall wishlist out and I have a dress on covered in pineapples! It’s officially the season in New York when you need your heat on in the mornings and your air conditioning on in the afternoon. It’s also the time of year when your car gets this annoying fog all over the windows which makes it hard to see with the sun.... okay I’ll get off my soap box now!

So these are a bunch of my favorite items that I have picked out for the fall! I am loving this color blocked cardigan but it is a little on the pricey side so I found so many different dupes that are way more affordable and cuter. This one is from target and has more of berry tones but comes in other colors as well. I also found this super cute one from Amazon which is more similar colors to the Madewell one.

All of these picks are so cute and make me so excited for fall!













No comments:

Post a Comment