Monday, September 16, 2019

Burnt Orange Cardigan







Sweater jacket: J.Crew Factory | Pants: DL1961 | Cami: LOFT | Earrings: Target | Sunglasses: Amazon | Shoes: Target

I feel like I was trying to hold onto the end of summer but I now think I am ready to fully embrace the fall season. Last night I was catching up on some homework and I had my fall candles lit and pulled some of my mini pumpkins out of storage. I had such a great summer so I was not ready to let it go but now that I am back in the swing of things with school I feel ready to take on fall.

Nothing makes me feel more like fall than fall clothes which I feel as though this outfit screams fall vibes. How cute is this burnt orange cardigan? On the website, they call it a "sweater-jacket" but it's pretty much just a heavier cardigan. This sweater jacket comes in four different colors including my color obsession camel but I have wayyyyy too much camel so I went with this gorgeous burnt orange. 



No comments:

Post a Comment