Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Stocking Stuffers for Him

I recently posted my stocking stuffers gift guide for her here and now it is time for the guys. I love stocking stuffers and ours are usually filled with candy and a few other treats. I have compiled a list of a few things that would be great stocking stuffers for any guy in your life.



How cool is the mini Tetris game?! I always think it is so fun to get games or a small toy for people at Christmas. There is nothing like opening and playing with a new toy on Christmas morning. I love fun gifts like these dinosaur cuff links and happy socks with gingerbread men on them.

Although I do love to give fun stuff I also love to give practical items like the Duke Cannon pine soap which smells fantastic but also has funny sayings on the side of the packaging. Also, the North Face hat which you can never have enough hats so it is always a good idea.

5 comments:

  1. that's great post, thank you

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is the season of giving, and there is nothing more fulfilling than seeing that glow in a person's eyes when they open their present and see the gift they've been wishing for inside.

    Mysecretluxury.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pocket watch is pretty cool!

    xo
    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regardless, we found ourselves rushing out to buy that last minute Christmas gift. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    https://atriumproperties.net/

    ReplyDelete

  5. I tried this several years ago and had a terrible time with getting all of it to be straight. I eventually made some shorter, some longer and used that layout.
    www.designercountry.com

    ReplyDelete