Friday, August 30, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: On Monday I had my first full day of classes, I only have classes on Mondays so that way I can focus on my internship and work the rest of the week. Other than classes the rest of the week was pretty low key because work and my internship haven't started yet.

Weekend Happenings: Tonight I am going to the Zac Brown Band concert which I'm sooo excited for. Then tomorrow I am heading to the lake to spend some much-needed friend time and then Sunday I am going to a picnic at my grandparent's house. It's going to be a busy weekend but a fun one!

A Few Thoughts on Bachelor in Paradise:

  • Okay, I have many thoughts on this season of paradise... first of all so happy for Krystal and Goose, Krystal looked beautiful!
  • Shame on JPJ for going at Derek like that at someone's wedding regardless of how you are feeling a wedding is not the place to express it unless its love!
  • I know Blake has made a bunch of mistakes and isn't everyone's favorite person but people at the wedding were pretty mean to him!
  • Everyone saw what was coming with Kaylin and Dean but my thoughts about Dean are if you didn't want a relationship then WHY DID YOU COME TO PARADISE WHEN THE WHOLE POINT IS TO GET IN A RELATIONSHIP. That just really annoyed me. 
  • I really don't know how to feel about the Angela and Clay thing. 
Recent Finds:
  • Kiss Dip: The brand Kiss now makes a dip powder and I really like it! You can see the color in the picture in my Current Beauty Favorites post. They had a few other colors including a pretty red and a blue. I bought mine at Walmart for only 6 dollars which was super convenient. 
  • My Current Beauty Favorites: This post which I published on Wednesday has a few of my recent favorites in the beauty category! 

No comments:

Post a Comment