Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Back to School with Kate Spade




Top: J.Crew Factory | Jeans: Banana Republic | Flats: Target | Backpack: Kate Spade similar

I haven't used a backpack in such a long time I am actually so excited about this. In high school, I would use North Face backpacks and since I have a short torso so they were always so uncomfortable. I love the size of this Kate Spade one, it is just big enough to fit all of my notebooks but small enough to be super comfortable to wear. 

I'm also loving this new J.Crew factory top it feels like the perfect back to school top. I love the suddle hint of peplum and the color. Mustard yellow is going to be the color of the season this year and I'm not mad about it. Mustard yellow and burnt orange are the colors of the fall season this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment