Friday, September 6, 2019

5 Things


The Lilly Sale: The sale is finally here and I couldn't be any more excited! This is my favorite time of the year because it is when Lilly is finally affordable and at a really good price. I don't have anything specific in mind for this year but I will surely be getting something! The sale will start on September 9th and end on September 11th, I'm not sure if they will be adding more to the sale as the days go on. Look out for a post on Monday which is sharing all of my favorite Lilly finds!

Sushi roll socks: How cute are these new J.Crew factory no-show socks with sushi rolls all over them! The J.Crew no-show socks are the only socks I wear all year long with any type of shoe. They always have the cutest designs and I have wayy too many pairs.

Off the shoulder top: I recently bought this top for a Zac Brown Band concert from amazon through Shein. I personally found the sleeves to be too long so Kaitlin hemed them to about half the length and gave the shirt a whole new look.

Foot Mask: I have fallen in love with these masks especially during the summertime. I never wear shoes in the summer but my feet get so dry and so gross (feet freak me out) but these masks are so easy and get rid of your dry skin so quickly. All it is is a plastic sock filled with this liquid goo and you slide it on and sit. Then in a few days, your skin starts to peel and look soo much better.

Evelyn Henson Computer Wallpaper: Each month the artist Evelyn Henson sends out a wallpaper within in newsletter and I love them. I always get so excited to see what each month is going to look like. Besides her wallpapers she has amazing prints, she has so much talent.

1 comment:

  1. I love Evelyn Henson's computer wallpapers. I am so excited too for the Lilly sale, but I need to get a plan before I spend all my money, ha! Great post girl.

    xoxo,
    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.com

    ReplyDelete