Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Color Block Cheetah Top

I have been so into cheetah print this year which is super unlike me, I'm usually not a cheetah person but I have been loving little accents of it. I recently just bought a belt and I love pairing my cheetah mules as an accent with so many different outfits.







Top: Amazon | Vest: Old Navy | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Target (similar)

This color block top is my newest obsession from amazon and it is only $14. If you have read my blog then you know my obsession with vests and this top is perfect to pair with a vest due to the detailing. This top material is so soft and perfect for cold fall days to cozy up in a vest.

It's midway through the week and tomorrow is Halloween then I have a half-day of work on Friday so I feel ready to take the rest of the week head-on. Happy early Halloween.

3 comments: